Any F1 fans out there?

Options
Laces_0ut
Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
I just started following the sport this year and I am loving it. Ive never been a big fan of motorsports until now. NASCAR just doesnt cut it. i know its an old joke but driving in an oval isnt that exciting. and the technology on the F1 cars is light years ahead of the NASCAR cars.

disclaimer: pardon my newb comments that follow :)

anyway...the race in Abu Dhabi should be fun. i love the look of that track. anyone have favorite drivers or constructors? i lik3 Kimi in interviews so i usually pull for him. i also tend to pull for Great Britain when the USA is not involved so McLaren(Hamilton/Button) i pull for as well. uiltimately i want the championship to go down to the wire between Bettel and Alonso.

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    last...try :) the races is about to start...anyone watching?
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi

I know that this post is quite old but just wanted to comment that I am a huge f1 fan.

Do you still enjoy it?
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    F1 FTW!!! I live in Austin and the newly built track here is crazy insane. I always pull for Ferrari. They have not been doing as well as McLaren or the Red Bull team but I have always pulled for them from the beginning. The new track here also has seen Moto GP and some other road racing car leagues.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Formula UN!

jean-girard.jpg
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm a motorsports fan in general. ALMS, Grand Am, F1, Indy, BTCC, Australian V8 Supercars, the list goes on.

I'm not into nascar or drag racing.