Wanting Friends

natalyeeann
natalyeeann Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I am not new to this site. I love it and I think it is a great tool. I just wish I had some friends on here. If anyone wants to be friends on this site, go check out my profile and let me know. Thanks!

Replies

• Hi. I am not new to this site. I love it and I think it is a great tool. I just wish I had some friends on here. If anyone wants to be friends on this site, go check out my profile and let me know. Thanks!
  • Natalyeeann,

I did read your profile and sent a request. I think you will find a ton of kind hearts here all sending strength and encouragement. Please know that you are not alone.

Blessings and hugs,

Lori
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    I sent you a request. I am from Spokane too! But I am currently stationed in MO.
  • I sent you a request too:flowerforyou:
  • My best friend's husband is a soldier and is getting ready to be deployed to Iraq for his 2nd term. I am so grateful for all the soldier's and their families for the sacrifice they pay for all of our freedom's. You sound like a strong person and I know you will find alot of friends to help support you through this difficult time. May God be with you and your loved ones. Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Youv'e got a friend in me:flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings...thanks for reaching out...we are all here for you!

Fat Dancer
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know these words cannot ease your pain. I wish they could. I thank you for your husband's duty and sacrifice for our country .
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    I am sorry for your loss. I am working on my 4th year in Iraq, 03 to 06 and i just came back for another year after taking some time off. I have lost 15 coworkers here doing high threat security and convoy ops but its not the same as a loved one.

as said before you will find many friends here and lots of inspiration.

feel free to contact me any time

Tim
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    I'm sorry for your loss of a great man. :flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Hi I hope you are okay what a devastating thing to go through. I hope you find some kind of acceptance through all of this. If you ever need a listening ear I am here. I am very sorry for your loss -Heather
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I can't imagine what you must be going through. I'll be your friend! :) Anytime you want to talk send me a message, I'm usually somewhere nearby the computer. I also have yahoo if u want to im sometime (or if anyone else wants to) laurenk182004 is my yahoo id. You should check out the chatroom that banks set up. Scroll through the recent posts to find the link! Good luck with your weight loss, I know you can do it!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :flowerforyou: You may send me a message any time you feel like. We are all here for you.:flowerforyou: :heart: You know we have a chat room.......mfp-arckive.harehome,com/chat If that's not correct then ask someone on here for the correction.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    You will find friends and support here. We are very honored to have you here. We thank you for your bravery and your husbands sacrifice. I know words will not make it any easier but we are all here to help you along.

Best of luck we can't wait to get to know you.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.