2»

Replies

• nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I just want to say, I think pregnant women are beautiful! :smooched:
  • lynncon123
    Options
    Just wanted to share my story. I gave birth to my 4th child the end of May. I have a 16, 13, 11, and 5 month old. Lots of years between the children (New hubby). So needless to say, Im not young. 39 when delivered in May. I am 5'8 and was size 10/12 weighing 168 when got pg. I gianed 60lbs!!! Weighing 227 when gave birth. I dont understand why, I was sick so didnt eat much. Maybe just becuz my body older now.

I'm having a terrible time getting the weight off! This was my biggest fear! I finally made up my mind, Im going to do this because Im not happy at all with the way I look. I just started the Vi Shape diet. In 9 days I have lost 5 lbs! Im working out 2/3 times a week for 30mins each. Im going to do this! Im hoping to be back in my size 10/12 jeans by Christmas!

Thanks for reading Lynn
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    Hello!! 11 weeks tomorrow, also my due date in june but not sure when....

How are you managing your daily input in MFP? did you change your settings (weight, goal weight, etc.)? Im not sure about changing my whole profile, but i really need to start counting my calories since i think im gaining too much weight.

any advice?

i upped my cals to maintain which for me was 1890 and if i exercise i eat back all exercise cals, this seems to be working pretty well for me, i have gained 2lbs that keep going up to 3 and back down to 2 so im happy with that hoping to gain no more than 5lbs before my 20 weeks scan.
  • Yosemite4vr
    Yosemite4vr Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I upped my calories by 300 which puts me at just under 2k calories/day. However... I'm not logging on to MFP as much while pregnant because I don't want to get obsessive. I want to learn how to trust my body when it's hungry but if i start putting on too much weight, I'll probably go back. I exercise regularly and have gained 2 lbs so far. ALMOST 10 weeks! :)
  • mommyslilmen
    mommyslilmen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just took a test on 11/3 and it was positive. I could be as much as 7-8 weeks pregnant but not really sure, due to the fact that I've only had 2 cycles back since my last baby. I'm pregnant with my 4th child and very excited. I was 203 when I got pregnant with my 3rd and only gained 15lbs. Now I'm down to 189 as of 11/7 and I would LOVE to not go above 200 for this pregnancy, if possible. So far I haven't had any morning sickness, but I did have trouble eating my pre-workout breakfast yesterday. Hoping to keep motivation to get to the gym 3 days a week and continue my Couch to 5k program. I'm on the 3rd week and have a 5k race on 12/29 that I am hoping to be able to RUN the entire thing. It's just hard to get up in the morning and go to the gym when it's cold outside and I just want to stay in bed and sleep and be warm.

Would love to have some pregnant friends to share this journey with and help keep me motivated and accountable for sticking with my workouts. I don't track my food, but I may have to once I see the dr, if she is concerned about how many calories I'm eating.
    I'm still breast feeding too right now, but I don't expect that to last much longer. It usually doesn't.

Thanks for reading and any invites. =)
    - Kristi
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I will be 8 weeks Monday:) Feel free to add me, I need pregnant friends!!!