If you were to move.... far far away, where would that be?

Options

Replies

• LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Kwajalein, Marshall Islands! Lived there for 4 years and it was PARADISE!!!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I live in the South East of England and want to move back up North, to York, where I grew up.

If I could live anywhere, I'd live in France. I lived in Provence for the 3rd year of degree and loved it there.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    From Wisconsin, to southern California, South Carolina, or Australia
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I used to live in RI and miss it. I've lived in TN my whole life except the 4 months I was in RI. But ultimately, I would either want to move to WY or AK.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I did move far far away... from UK to Australia and i love it, wouldn't change a thing :)

I went the otherway round.
    Thing i bummed out on the weather side :sad:
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in Georgia, so I already have the warm weather.. But, I want year round warmth, so I'd be headed to the Caribbean.. The fact that I'm a scuba diver also helps that decision. :)
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    I'd choose Ireland ;)
  • magicthegathering
    Options
    japan it sounds really nice and the people there are really smart
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    From Ohio to planet Kamino to work in the cloning lab.

Or maybe New Zealand.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    From NC to Australia.
  • btruppert
    btruppert Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Current home of 25 years - Houston

Plan to move to Helena, Montana. Love the Rocky Mountains.
  • I moved enough. Originally, I'm from Switzerland, but I've lived in California and Mass. before coming back to my homeland
    But I would love to move to Turkey :love:
  • Shua89
    Shua89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    If it were within the U.S. I'd move out west somewhere like Wyoming.

If it were anywhere in the world I'd choose either Australia or New Zealand.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    From Florida, I'd move to England. Or back to the Northeast, where I grew up. Believe it or not, I miss snow and I REALLY miss New York autumns.
  • LisaMariaMuir
    LisaMariaMuir Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did move far far away... from UK to Australia and i love it, wouldn't change a thing :)

Did the same and now in Jakarta after 17 years in Aus. Went from Perth (11 yrs) to Sydney (3 yrs) to Melbourne (3 yrs) and would move back in a heartbeat........
  • mrincredible93
    Options
    From Buffalo, NY to anywhere in the South Pacific...maybe Fiji.
  • paine016
    paine016 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    To Germany: Weimar or Berlin. Probably Weimar. Berlin is awesome but Weimar is so pretty.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I guess if family was not a consideration, and it is, I'd move out of the U.S. Someone mentioned Barcelona. I think I'd like that.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    From Arkansas: I'd like to move back to Dallas, TX; but Manhattan, NY is top of my list.
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've lived many places in the USA and a few overseas. And I'm a first generation American on both sides so I have family ties in two other countries. I've always been drawn to Tahiti, Hawaii and Puerto Rico though I'd like to see Alaska and many places in South America and Asia. So, if I moved from Louisiana, I'd have to find an island with a warm climate and warm people to feel like I was in my 'paradise'.