Love this Site!

MelissaE27
MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I just signed on here on Sunday and I have to say I love it. I have always been the person to say Ill start next week... well you guessed it! Next week never came >....Well Finally I have decided no one can do this for me .. so time to just do it!! So far I have just been eating healthy and exercising .. since Sunday I have dropped 4 pounds I had to get on the scale about 5 times to make sure it wasnt lying to me...lol Its a way of life for me now to feel good about myself and do things I have never done...

Replies

• i luv this site too. I actually found it as an iphone app 1st. this is my first time on the actual site. I have always worked out but never reached any goals that i wanted to achieve. just told myself i was healthy and thats good. But not this time! I slowed down working out over the summer and then dead stopped in August because i moved. In October I slowly got back into the gym , and was still not losing wait. I was at about 155/160 and hiding it well with support hose under my clothes...UUCK! SO i started by downloading a podemeter and walking, then walking to the gym, then i found the Myfitnesspal app, and went back to my regular regiment and eating right. Its all about the lifestyle change..I had to remember how god it felt to be healthy and in shape. I am happy to report I am at 135 today and my abs look like they are out of Shape magazine! I feel great and the muffin top is just about gone! I love it!!!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Wow I am so happy for you..!!! I want abs like that :) I have 3 kids and have some health issues that made me aquire the weight... sounds like an inheritance doesnt it..lol Well my kids are getting older so now its ME time... I hope I can continue on the right road... hearing your story is a real motivator... keep it up... and thank you so much for sharing that with me!
This discussion has been closed.