Holiday nightmares anyone...?

Options
The dreaded holiday season is drawing upon us...
What are your tricks to not over-eating or over-doing on the meals and not to mention.... all the sweets?
I myself am I very avid baker when the holidays arrive. I looooove baking cookies, huge cinnamon rolls, pies, all the delicious goodies we all know love and moreso hate for various reasons (we're all on here for certain reasons, right? :P).

So what are some good hints, tips, tricks that you have? Why not help each other out why we still have a fighting chance!

Replies

• LollypopGinger
    LollypopGinger Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't have really any tips but would be interested in what others have to say!

I also love to bake but have decided that I will give away most of what I make this year. Maybe box the cakes, cookies and pies and give them as gifts? I'll still get the enjoyment I get from baking but without the temptation of having what I've made around the house!
  • kitxkatxkai
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I did however get some of the cutest ideas for presents this year using some jars and filling them with all the dry ingrediants for cookies and staking them on top of each other and making either snow men or reindeer of of them depending on the color of the ingrediants. Thought it was the cutest thing ever and perfect for me! I'm still technically baking but I dont get to eat any of it. :)