What are you...

Options
wizbeth1218
wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
... supposed to be doing while you are on playing MFP instead?

Right now, I'm supposed to be editing wedding photos and designing a custom wedding album. The wedding was in September. My clients are being very patient, but I MUST get it finished this weekend. Instead... here I am. Bad me. :blushing:

How 'bout you?

Replies

• HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Re-hanging paintings in the dining room (we recently painted). Going grocery shopping. Vacuuming and dusting my bedroom.

Hopefully all of the above will get accomplished sometime today.

What a way to ruin a perfectly good weekend...
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I should be getting my friend to go run and go to the store to get new running shoes, but alas, here I sit!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I should be studying before work xD
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am doing overtime at work (law firm) on reception but there is NOTHING to do so here i am!!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Cleaning house.

I've been so busy this week, that I've let little things pile up, like laundry, mail, exercise equipment, trash needs to be taken out, dishes, etc. LOL. I'll get to it soon.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I SHOULD be either updating my resume and looking for freelance jobs or working on my novel.

I'm sort of doing the novel thing, but not as much as I should be.
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Working on a Psychology project about Anxiety Disorders, vacuuming, or doing 30DS. I'm being so lazy today! :yawn:
  • ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    Options
    ...Write a 20 page essay comparing Avatar and Pocahontas for uni. But ...Meh...!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ...Write a 20 page essay comparing Avatar and Pocahontas for uni. But ...Meh...!

You mean there was a difference? I had no idea. :)
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for my birthday party tonight. Got 3 pans of lasagna to make, living room to clean, ugh... too much to do!! lol
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm at work and really working hard as you can tell. LOL!
  • JLjmckesson
    JLjmckesson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    cleaning, grocery shopping, exercising...

I tell myself that I am learning a lot by being on here though. :laugh:
  • hunter624
    Options
    Re-building new Kichen for "her that must be obeyed" ,

:drinker:
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    First and foremost I should be out walking! It's a beautiful day out and I need to get my exercise in. I just can't get motivated today. I feel like a sluggo! I should also be editing my 840 wedding pics (from August) that I need to get together for a Shutterfly Book/Album. There are so many other things the list is too long to name, lol. I hope everyone is having a great day.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Researching the Israel-Iran conflict.

Not even interested at this point. 19 articles in total to read, 8 more to go.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    i am supposed to be working on putting together maps from the recent snow storms....but i am on here...still pulling maps but spending more time on here..lol
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Laundry. Yuck.
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I've got a ton of maths(quantitative aptitude) problems to finish solving and I wanted to get it done by today . . .
    But here I am . . .
    I've lost it . .haha . . .I'm addicted to MFP:frown:
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Getting showered and ready for the day so my husband and I can head to the grocery store, and I keep telling myself that i'm gonna finish reading my book that i've been "reading" for months but always end up reading MFP instead lol.
  • xveer22
    xveer22 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ... do my homework