Do you keep fat clothes?

Options
124»

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I totally cleaned out my clothes and got rid of anything too big for me. I hate saggy butt jeans and enormous looking tshirts and shorts so bagged everything up and gave it to purple heart. Had 3 bags of clothes picked up a few weeks ago. Now the fun starts!! Shopping for new duds!! YEAH!!!! But not too many. Not yet. I still have a little ways to go.
  • Coming4U
    Coming4U Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Some. Just in case....

I used to do that and turns out I always needed them. Guess I always had a tiny doubt in the back of my head I would go back to my old ways and undo all my hard work. This time they are gone...no turning back...no fail.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    No way! I just pulled out my 'winter' clothes I say 'winter' because it was still 85 degrees here yesterday, but NOTHING fit me, so I put the 2 bags on Craigslist and someone came and picked them up within the hour.

However, I am VERY glad I kept my old bags of 'skinny' clothes because now all of them fit!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I say GET RID OF THEM. I kept my "fat clothes" last time, and when i'd gain a bit of weight and the "skinny clothes" got tight, I just shimmied back into the fat clothes. Too easy. If all you have gets too tight, it will be a wake up call and you'll get back on the wagon quick. That's my plan!
  • rachaeljm36
    Options
    i keep the next size up. If i lose more and have 2 sizes up i get rid of one
  • lightweightdiva
    lightweightdiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Last time I lost weight, I got rid of my pants in a bigger size and now I'm glad I did. This time around when I gained weight, I had a greater sense of urgency to lose it because I only had one pair of jeans that fit me!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i just got rid of mine today!