Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I just found out that the trophies won't sync between ipad and iPhone
  • woodlandsprite
    woodlandsprite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Fitbit one...I've got the old original Fitbit. I like both, though I find the striiv play is a bit better at getting me moving - I'm struggling with its battery life tho.
    I wrote a review on my blog if anyone cares to read it.
    http://blog.spritelygoods.com/2012/11/striiv-play-vs-fitbit-classic/
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Great. Ill have a read of that. Thanks very much.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit Zip. It's simple, but provides the data I want.

Thanks. I think I do do. Going to get the Fitbit. The Zip is fine for me. Don't need the stairs or sleep. Will save the money for a HRM.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Has anyone got the original STRIIV self contained smart pedimeter?
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Ok. I THINK this is my final decision. Going to buy Fitbit Zip. Thus gives me accuracy, is small and ill link it to Earndit to give charitable donations. When I'm not at work, ii ALSO use the free STRIIV app on my phone for challenges and the game for motivation. All the extra steps will also be picked up in my fitbit. Ill then get. HRM for exercise maybe after Christmas.
  • amberlee08
    amberlee08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My play and one both went back. Neither are stable enough. My play finally started syncing with my phone but then the battery wouldn't charge more than half full. Not a fan of either. Ill stick with my Polar HRM. I love that thing. I dont really want to use my burned calories from just walking anyway. I only like seeing my fitness burned calories.