anyone work out in the morning (5am eastern time)?

Options
Hello,
I need some motivation to get up in the morning and work out. I work during the day and morning is the only time I can fit it in so it would have to be around 5 or 5:30 am eastern time. I like to run or do work out videos. I was just looking for someone who had the same schedule. Maybe we can send each other messages just to motivate the other to get out of bed and stop hitting snooze (which is my problem). Let me know if anyone is interested in being a work out buddy. Thanks!

Replies

• Heitor70
    Heitor70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Probably lots of people will reply and tell you that they have the same schedule as yours. I wake up at 4:30 AM on my running days and at 5 on my gym days. I go to bed between 9:30 PM and 10:00 PM. It is hard to do this, but the more consistent you are the more your body will listen and learn. If this is a new routine for you, start slow and progressively. I like the routine because the day seems longer.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Lately due to a time block at night I have been getting up around 5:30AM on Fridays to hit my workout.

It's kind of rough because I usually finish Thursday's workout around 10:30PM, so then less than 8 hours later I'm on to Friday's workout - makes for a long and tired Friday at work, I'd have to admit!