Morningstar farms coupons?

Options
Just wondering if anyone knows any way to secure coupons for Morningstar Farms products-- They're SO yummy, but so expensive.

Just hunted for a bit for an email address on the website to ask for some and came up empty.

If anyone can help I'd SO appreciate it!

Replies

• DKWaggoner
    Options
    That would be some good info!!
  • teamfit121
    Options
    Try ebay :) I'm a huge couponer and that's one of the best places to search!!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

I wouldn't have thought Ebay for coupons-- I'll check that out. Thanks!
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    They had some, in a bidding war with someone now. Haha.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    Also, they are owned by Kellogg-- I just did some research, and sent Kellogg an email asking for coupons. Here's to hoping.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Morningstar frequently has coupons in several places including printables on coupons.com and target.com as well as the sunday paper and in brochures in grocery stores. You can try looking in the coupon database on hotcouponworld dot com to see if they exist at this point in time and also try coupons n things by dede to order from as a clipping service. Pm me for more coupning info if you have questions.
  • mrykyldy2
    mrykyldy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    thekrazycouponlady.com is another good database to look for coupons on.
  • crazybonnie
    Options

You could also get free coupons from the Sunday Paper and various magazines (altough these are not free, but include many many coupons for super cheap).
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    coupons.com they have some on there for morning star this week. I love that site.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I always got mine from ebay
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Do you have a whole foods near you? They have a coupon flier that comes out every 2 months (or so). I haven't seen morning star products in there recently but it could be worth a look every now and then. All of the coupon are on their website and you can print out and use as many as you'd like.