23F, 5'4", reached my initial goal, ~75 lbs lost! Pics!

Options

Replies

• maeganhaha
    maeganhaha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I'm glad I could be of some help/inspiration to some of you, you're all amazing!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! You look like a completely different person!! I'm doing the C25K too, and I'm so in love with it. I ran before, but lost it all after I hurt my ankle (damn Nike's didn't give me support). My friend and I started a couple weeks ago and are just starting Week 5! Today was our huge milestone. We both actually enjoyed our run for the first time since we started. We laughed and were so thrilled!

Keep up the great work! We have a very similar goal! I want to be 125-120 at 5'2"
    Thank you so much! And awesome, congrats! It's so awesome when you finally start enjoying it! When you get to the point where it doesn't feel like you're dying and you feel like you can run without having to stop it's just amazing! :)

Yeup! I love crossing that threshold of breathing hard but still being able to carry on! I use to run for 40 minutes straight and it was liberating. The thing about running is once you get bit, it's hard to shake! My favorite cardio by far!
  • momof4greatkids1
    momof4greatkids1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing your success and inspiration. You look incredible! I bet you feel great to. Good job an bravo for sticking with it. Love what you said about it being 80% diet, 20% working out...that is so true. You cannot out exercise a bad diet. You did fantastic!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    awesome job. I appreciate you sharing your story. I find it inspring as I continue to aim for my goal weight
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look so great!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are such an inspiration!!
  • 4strings4him
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done!
  • VanessaLysette3
    VanessaLysette3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You looks amazing! This is such a beautiful transformation and is a huge inspiration to me. I also believe you're one of the few that I know that has kept their New Year's Resolution goals, and that is fantastic! I'm guessing that's when it started at least. Keep it up shrinking girl:)
  • maeganhaha
    maeganhaha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It makes me so happy to maybe inspire some of you!
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Im inspired :)
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!,
  • positivepineapple
    positivepineapple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto... You look absolutely amazing congratulations :-)
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!:drinker: A beer to celebrate - we'll let the calories slide ;)
  • ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You are so beautiful and you look so very happy! Well Done. :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!! Congrats on all your hard work, you're an inspiration! :)
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    You look incredible, your progress will help a lot of people :) Including me because I want to run more .. thankyou for posting :flowerforyou:
  • MidgetGidget
    Options
    UH UH UH, I can't even speak! WOW

ok, now I can speak.
    I have to say, I was inspired until you said you were running. I will never run. I don't have the knees to run so that is out for me. Can I still do it with walking? WIll it just take longer? Please say yes.

Walking is great. I have knee problems but took up power walking. You can register for races... 5 km, 10 km, half marathons... or just go outside and enjoy the day. Any activity is better than no activity. If you can power walk a 15 min mile, you'll lose around 100 calories. Build that up to an hour... that's 400 calories. Just do it.
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats!
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration to younger girls like me. you are the same height as me and have about the same goal. I started at 209 and my goal is 120. I have lost 23 pounds so far! your story will help me stay on track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!