why cant bathing suits be like underwear?

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I need the tummy squishing in my swim suit, thank you very much.

Of course, you'll never see me wear a bikini either. But think about it... underwear that doesn't squish would probably fall off in the water. You really don't want that to happen at the beach, do you?
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I modified one of my suits this summer, decided to rock a bikini for the first time since I was 4(?). The first time I wore it to the beach, I quickly realized that they're tight for a reason: to stay on. I had to hold my bottoms the entire time, fixed it when I got home. I have another to be worked on for this summer, excited to see how it turns out since it'll pretty much be from scratch.
    cherie2304 wrote: »
    Since we're on the subject of bathing suits...where do you go to find one that has like an underwire...I'm young but with this weightloss the girls have suffered. I'll be in Hawaii in May and really want to wear a bathing suit but I don't want to look droopy. haha:laugh:
    A few years late, but it might help someone: I stitched an old bra into my bathing suit, gives a little more shape and support than the suit itself. A halter is good for that stuff, but I've never been comfortable in halter anything, just don't like that feeling behind my neck.
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I never understood why some women will wear bikinis in public, but it is apparently a crisis if a man catches a glimpse of them in their underwear.

When I see a woman in a bikini I usually think to myself, "ah...now I know what you look like in your panties and bra..."
    Is this meant to be as creepy as it comes off? And am I really that naive that it never occurred to me that someone might be thinking this?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Jakep2323 wrote: »
    I never understood why some women will wear bikinis in public, but it is apparently a crisis if a man catches a glimpse of them in their underwear.

When I see a woman in a bikini I usually think to myself, "ah...now I know what you look like in your panties and bra..."

oh yeah....wow, what a clever one you are. Writing dumb stuff like that lowers the amount of bikinis in the world and we can't have that :p

Because we all know how important bikinis are to the whole worlds' wellbeing.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

oh yeah....wow, what a clever one you are. Writing dumb stuff like that lowers the amount of bikinis in the world and we can't have that :p

Because we all know how important bikinis are to the whole worlds' wellbeing.

Well quite! Great answer by you in the sex thread btw

Too early for sex talk for me, but thought I'd throw it out there for those that believe sex doesn't burn any calories at all..lol