what is the rudest thing?

Options
Yesterday on my way into the airport in mexico, this guy patted my stomach and asked me if I was pregnant! Nothing like crying while you are getting your bags checked! The airport personal looked at me like I was crazy and my husband's trying to calm me down. I can't fricking believe that! I thought it was bad when a old lady told me I was "big boned" at 5'6 and 137 pounds! WTF?! Talk about giving a girl some motivation! What is wrong with people!?

Replies

• butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i had someone say that to me to:mad: it is rude!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!??? You aren't even big! Trust me its not you, lose weight for yourself if you want but don't worry about what other people think.

~Leash :heart:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I had posted something a couple of weeks ago about this guy that i was "seeing" .... he told one of my friends that "jackie is like a moped, you'd ride her but you dont want any of your friends to know".... yup made me cry..... but i havent talked to him since.... people like that arent worth our time or our tears...
  • Gigi40
    Gigi40 Posts: 171
    Options
    Jen, at your height & weight you are not overweight at all!! He must have been on some great drugs to think that.
    Jackeh... wow, what a loser he must be....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I had posted something a couple of weeks ago about this guy that i was "seeing" .... he told one of my friends that "jackie is like a moped, you'd ride her but you dont want any of your friends to know".... yup made me cry..... but i havent talked to him since.... people like that arent worth our time or our tears...

W...T....H...????? :angry:

For both of you! :flowerforyou:
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My brother asked me on Christmas day if I was pregnant again................at 48 I don't think so. (Though I did have a baby at 42) It hurt so bad I was stunned and didn't know how to answer.:sad: I wish I would have been quick enough to point out that his gut was bigger than mine!! Oh well, out of his rudeness I made sure to set my New Year's resolution to never have that happen again!
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Jen, at your height & weight you are not overweight at all!! He must have been on some great drugs to think that.
    Jackeh... wow, what a loser he must be....
    [/quote

Thanks. I was bloated (on vacation and hadn't gone "number 2" in 5 days) , but I didn't think I looked pregnant! Sorry about the TMI! :) Jackeh- what an *kitten**ole! I'm so sorry! You're beautiful!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options

You are stunningly pretty. What a jerk!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Yesterday on my way into the airport in mexico, this guy patted my stomach and asked me if I was pregnant! Nothing like crying while you are getting your bags checked! The airport personal looked at me like I was crazy and my husband's trying to calm me down. I can't fricking believe that! I thought it was bad when a old lady told me I was "big boned" at 5'6 and 137 pounds! WTF?! Talk about giving a girl some motivation! What is wrong with people!?

If a stranger walked up and patted my stomach, pregnant or not, in an airport or any other public place, he would be doubled over on the floor recovering from the well -placed knee that I delivered to a spot that I will leave to your imagination!!!:noway: :mad:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    its amazing how much scum their is on the Earth
  • kdabis
    kdabis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Some people just need to be slapped. I was joking with a friend about my fb pic and i told her "shh but those r old, i dont even look like that anymore" and my BOYFRIEND put "true! lol" ....i know he was joking, but that still stung a bit!
  • CareyT
    CareyT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is the most horrible thing. I'm so sorry. Don't talk to that jerk... EVER. He doesn't deserve a woman like you.
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Guys like that are basically insecure and need to put others down to make themselves feel better. Don't internalize their garbage; it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them and their problems. :flowerforyou: