Replies

• laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Geez
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I left for most of the summer to go hiking - same thing happened. Feel free to add me.
  • salubriousliving
    Options
    i wasn't logging for about 3 weeks due to an illness, but i don't think any of my friends left. but i would like to come back to some fresh friends! would feel like a new start c:
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add me! I live in New Zealand and am on here every day.
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    Hey champ its happened to me too, and I haven't stopped logging in this site since I signed up. Sometimes people are petty, get mad at one thing you post then unfriend you. Other times people just either delete their accounts or just delete people for no reason. Don't let it get you down, there are some great people on here that are willing to motivate and stick with you on your journey, you just have to find the right ones. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I dont delete anyone.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm here most days.
    But I have a very guilt secret.
    I think I caused someone to delete their account. He had done a news wall post saying something like 'rise and shine everyone get up and do some exercise' I replied 'go away I don't want chirpy people right now, I'm having a bad day!' But I did loads of !!!'s and smilies. It was supposed to be an attempt at humour. Anyway within 20 minutes of me putting that, he'd deleted his account!
    I've been carrying this guilt around with me ever since!!!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Oh dear! Did you all delete your accounts too?!
    Sometimes humour really doesn't translate into print!! lol!
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Maybe you aren't funny! Lol thanks for all the adds everyone it's been good. Feel free to keep them coming! Or just pm me and we can chat!