Overwhelmed and in need of support!

Options
I've been on this site a week, and it's taken me til today to discover the community outside of my little fitnesspal 'bubble'!
I'm 22, have a 4 week old baby, and am aiming to lose around 100lbs. It's slow going at the minute, finding those old habits difficult to break! That and juggling motherhood for the first time (although I am loving every minute of both!).
I am managing to get on with a bit of exercise daily though, even if it is just a 2 mile walk or an hour on the wii fit, it's reaping small results so far!

If anyone would like to add me, feel free, I'm one chatty individual and can offer as much support as I'm asking :)

Replies

• Caniacgirl59
    Options
    Hi! Can I just tell you, I am so impressed that you are fitting in 2 mile walks or an hour on the wii with a newborn! That is amazing and something to feel really good about :) I'm trying to break a lot of old habits too, and this process has been slow for me, but that's okay because I'm hoping that means my positive changes will be here for the long run. Congrats on your baby and dedication to take care of your health as well. Please feel free to add me :)
  • mikayla169
    mikayla169 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's not been easy but thankfully, I was blessed with a good baby! He's quite happy being in his pram so walks are becoming part of our routine. The Wii Fit, not so easy, but there's enough hours in the day to steal one!
    Thanks though, I'm hoping I have the motivation to stick at it!
  • mehani48
    mehani48 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby and also for making a fitness commitment. One day at a time, or as I like to think "one bite at a time." Feel free to talk to me anytime - although I'm sure there's a large time difference.