Hi!, I'm new here :)

Options
Hi everyone! I just started MFP this month, thanks to my sister in-law. Her and I are helping each other and motivating each other on losing 30 lbs. I have been counting my calories everyday during the week, only because I don't own a computer at home. I'm really not sure how to log my exercises, as I do a variety of things. I have a book I get my routines from for strength training, and I'm also doing the 30-day shred, which I love. I alternate the 2, and work out 6 days a week anywhere between 20 min to an hour & walk 2 miles at lunch, at least that is my aim. So far I have lost 4.5 lbs (I also did a 7 day cleanse, which helped my weigh loss). My only question I have so far is, calories. I watch what I eat and get close to what I'm suppose to eat 1200. But it's hard for me to reach 1200. Is it bad to be too low? I eat breakfast (yogurt), a little mid morning snack (fruit or vegetables) my lunch, which is usually a salad and lean meat of some sort, another mid afternoon snack (fruit or veggie) and for dinner I have something light. And at the days end I'm just not hungry. Well except in the evening, when I'm relaxing zoning on TV, when it's too late to eat. Any suggestions?
I'm really excited for finding this website :)