Just saying hi!

Options
s2481
s2481 Posts: 23 Member
Hi All, I've been on here a few weeks and I really like the site so far. I haven't really interacted with anyone on here yet so I figured I'd say hello. I'm trying to lose 50 lbs so I can look and feel better! So far I really love how you can track your food and exercise on the site and even see charts of my progress. So far 7 down and 43 more to go! Hope you're all doing well and making progress towards your goals. Keep motivated, you can do it! :wink:

Replies

• kym_lewis08
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:

Way to go on your weight loss!!
  • healthnut82
    Options
    Hi i just started today!!! I've lost just about 50 lbs and now I'm working on the remainder 24 lbs. My boyfriend wake boards in the summer so I'm trying to get into shape for it.
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi s2481, glad you reached out. I also like this site very much. lot of good topics and I'm also learning how to interact with people . I haven't had that much interaction yet. But I think the more you enter in in the threads and tallk to more people eventually you'll feel more a part of it. That's what I'm hoping for. I've lost 35lbs and have another 17 to go but it has been a very long journey and i think it will be for the rest of my life. That's okay with me because this is a lifestyle not a diet. I'm learning.:smile: Good luck with your journey.
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    welcome to mfp :)
  • s2481
    s2481 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone for your thoughtful words! It's nice to see that there are some nice, friendly people out here! It sounds like you all are making some nice progress. Keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi i started this month also still finding my way around ,very good site the people are so friendly hope you do well Diane x