What snacks do you eat on "Sports Day"?

Options
Hey all, there are some good games on today and I was wondering what healthy, calorie light snacks do you all eat in front of the TV!!!

Thanks in advance
Jim

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Quacker Popped Rice snacks, Carmel Corn. I discovered these. they are tastey and low in calories. They are a good "munchie in front of the tv" snack.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    - Skinny Buffalo chicken dip - da bomb!!! w/ homemade tortilla chips (baked using stale tortillas) and celery
    - Homemade sub sandwiches
    - baked lentil chips w/ homemade onion dip (made w/ greek yogurt)

Get creative!! I like skinnytaste.com for healthy recipes.
  • bchboy1206
    bchboy1206 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch, Time to get creative!!!

Thanks again
    Jim
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    And challenge yourself..10 press ups everytime theres a goal, 10 star jumps when there is a red card..(or whatever your sport is!)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I always just have pizza and beer.
  • archersmom2010
    archersmom2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just made some oven baked potato chips in prep for the Packers game later. They didn't last more than a few minutes out of the oven...snatched up by everyone in the house.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I do splurge with wings and beer. But I make sure(usually lol) it's within my calories.

Oh, and I do jumping jacks when my team scores a touchdown. :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    all of them
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Pizza is pretty standard or boneless hot wings and carrot sticks with ranch. Oh and beer. But I recently tried Pop Chips, they're a pretty good mindless munching snack that I never feel too guilty about.

And whoever mentioned buffalo chicken dip.. yessssss.... that stuff is like crack.