1-YR after Gastric Bypass

Options
Today is the anniversary of my surgery date . . . . and I feel MARVELOUS! I've lost 100.2 lbs and could not be happier! :blushing:

1-yr%2520side.jpg[img][/img]1-yr%2520front.jpg[img][/img]

Replies

• loriannkayaker
    Options
    Well, I thought I knew how to get photos into my post---but obviously I don't! You can click on my profile to view them . . . .
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    1-yr%2520side.jpg

1-yr%2520front.jpg

There ya go (: when you add photos put [ img ] at the front of the link and [ /img ] at the back. (without the spaces)

You look awesome! Way to go!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Just look at what you have gained! A well defined jaw line, a slimmed down neck, and a bright smile! Awesome work!
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The changes in your face make you look like a totally different person! It makes me wonder how different I'll look in another 50 pounds.

Congrats on all the hard work and achieving your goals.
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Congrats!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Great work, well done! :)
  • tab0423
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have just started this journey...hoping to have my surgery next summer. You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The changes in your face make you look like a totally different person! It makes me wonder how different I'll look in another 50 pounds.

Another 50 pounds? She doesn't need to lose another 50 pounds. Are you nuts????

You look great, congratulations!
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    You look great!
  • jbeverly21176
    Options

Another 50 pounds? She doesn't need to lose another 50 pounds. Are you nuts????

You look great, congratulations!

She was talking about herself losing 50lbs.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference! You don't even look like the first person! Your face looks awesome!! You have a chin and jaw line now!! You're doing awesome!!! wow... just wow!!! :flowerforyou:
  • harrip99
    harrip99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    Well done! You're an inspiration, and you look great!
  • mulderpf
    mulderpf Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Congrats and well done, you look great.
  • kjleijen
    kjleijen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your eyes are just sparkling. Treat yourself to a sexy new wardrobe, you deserve it. Awesome job.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your anniversary of surgery and your weight loss! You are doing terrific!
  • Flutterby6
    Flutterby6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • niftyfifty47
    niftyfifty47 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done...you look amazing. I have lost 107 pounds since January without gastric banding. I would be scared of going to that extreme.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    That took a lot of hard work- good for you!
  • lnrmom
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!