My small NSV

Options
Last week, I recommitted to getting myself on track and am back to logging every day. I knew, for myself to get started right this time, I had to not eat any sugary junk food at all to get it out of my system since when I do eat it, I just seem to crave more. I am proud of myself though. My son's birthday was this week and I made his favorite and my favorite kind of cake and i did not eat even on little taste. We also had trick or treat in our neighborhood last night. I was not even tempted to taste one piece of chocolate - not even when my son said "here mom, this is one of your favorites" :smile:

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your recommitment. Getting started is the toughest part and I like your approach: Looking for small victories. These lead to big victories. Congratulations on your self control. One day at a time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!