Options
2»

Replies

• cutieskylie
    cutieskylie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
    I started today and feltgood after.
    I gave birth last may so I would like to go back to my post p90x body. Currently i am 60kg and so lazy to go to the gym. Wish me luck and hoping for good results like yours.
  • krystal_black
    Options
    I am so excited I am on day 5 of level one. I cant wait now for day 30!!! Very excited thank you for sharing!!!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    great success! I love that you put the levels you did...I always wonder and people rarely put that info in their post! thanks!!!!
  • ruggedazzjess
    Options
    i'm only on day 6 of level 1, but so far i'm loving 30 day shred! i'm already so excited with my results that i can't wait to see what i look like in 25 days. i didn't weigh myself or take measurements, but so far i think i've definitely toned up a lot.

before 1st workout:
    2e3ohhl.jpg
    30hvg29.jpg

currently:
    2ihkp38.jpg
    1zb8368.jpg
  • daffodil23
    daffodil23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Holy moly ruggedazzjess! That's 6 DAYS?! I've done two days of it and didn't do it today because I did an hour of Zumba instead, but I'm getting back at it tomorrow and pictures like this make me so excited to see results! I can't believe how smooth your belly got so quickly! Looks fantastic! And to the OP, those are awesome results! Congratulations!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    How inspiring! I've just started today. Took measurements and a photo so will report back.
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Those results are incredible your story along with others are so inspiring and them pictures someone posted wow! I ordered the 30 day shred from amazon last week as I do kickboxing classes once a week i was thinking of incorporting the 30dayshred about 3-4 other days now im considering going for the 30 in one go, i'll see though know it will be tought but results like that are incredible. Well done you guys :)
  • amills1152
    amills1152 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Kick *kitten* results! I'm on dayyyy 4 of level 2, I had to kinda cut it out today and yesterday because I started incorporating some major walking along with it and my dang shoes gave me blisters on the balls of my feet and I couldn't even WALK until a little earlier today! Still very touchy but as for 30DS, I've DEFINITELY lost a few inches already and your results excite me to see what's around the bend at day 30! WAY TO GO! :D
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to get my 30ds dvd!
  • GiseleT88
    GiseleT88 Posts: 17
    Options
    great results!
  • KSEALM
    KSEALM Posts: 18
    Options
    wow! Nicee!
    I'm starting mine soon!!! Tomorrow maybe! Cant wait to see the results
  • itsmelou1984
    Options
    Started my first day today...too excited now to see if I can stick to it each day, I hope I can do it :) !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!