SEVEN STONE in 10 months (98lb or 44kg) PIX

Options
2»

Replies

• scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everybody. Really, if I can do it, you can! I was the world's worst culprit for trying a "diet" and not sticking to it. Now I eat "nutrition" for fuel so I can train every day in the gym. I love it and am a new person because of it. Good luck with your own journeys!
  • tsegears
    Options
    You look wonderful and a tribute to your hard work and dedication! It is a proven fact that weight loss can reverse some health issues and concerns and you are a testament to that! Keep up the great job that you are doing!

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Cute dresses too.
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a journey! From the need of support, crutches to this fabulous healthy woman! :flowerforyou:
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far and all the best to reaching that final goal. I love the attitude of health and well being first and weight loss the bonus. It really makes a difference since you reach for a life style change and not the "diet".
    You look wonderful.
  • RainxPain
    Options
    Good job!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement - great inspiration too - well done - you should be very proud of yourself
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    not only are you amazing!!! but I love your dress choices in both pics! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!