No WAY I'm still FAT!!!

Ever have a workout so good that you leave the gym feeling like your own superhero. Like you could kick through a brick wall barefoot. Like at any moment Marvel is gonna call you to be a body double for their next character. Then get home, look in the mirror and you're still fat! lol. Guess it takes mores than one workout to get there. 1 down, life time to go!! :wink:

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Every time I workout I expect to see a skinny hot superhero in the mirror afterward. I think I must be and the mirror is just lying.

That's okay, though, you can be fat in the mirror and still break bricks barefoot, I've seen it done. Not that it's a good idea to go around breaking random brick walls down. You'd probably get in trouble! But anyway, getting in decent shape can happen before you get skinny, plus being in decent shape helps with getting skinny, so keep it up!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Just keep SMASHing!!!!!
  • Ha! I know exactly what you mean. Everytime I work out I feel amazing and healthy and then I look in the mirror :ohwell:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    ha! i think this way after a really tough hill run. :)
  • seedawg23
    seedawg23 Posts: 52 Member
    But anyway, getting in decent shape can happen before you get skinny, plus being in decent shape helps with getting skinny, so keep it up!

Love this concept! I know there are things I can do now that supercede my current appearance. Just gotta keep pushing for my body to catch up.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Just keep SMASHing!!!!!

The kitty has spoken!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Just keep SMASHing!!!!!

The kitty has spoken!

RAWR! And she's right! We all have superhero dreams.
    Sincerely,
    Wonder Woman
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    cute :laugh:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Haha - I know! Sometimes I wish I could just stay in the gym until I get to my goal because I feel so good in there (most of the time).
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Just keep SMASHing!!!!!

The kitty has spoken!

RAWR! And she's right! We all have superhero dreams.
    Sincerely,
    Wonder Woman

Superhero dreams? Dammit, woman! I am a superhero! :D
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Do you know hat 10lbs looks like?

Enjoy that feeling as that is a good loss. yes you have more to go but boy, have you done well. !!!!

enjoy, well done.
    x
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep on chugging along !
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Made me lol. I know there is a rock hard Superhero under this disguise of fat. You know every real Superhero has a disguise. As a matter of fact my daughter called me Superwoman the other day because of how strong I am getting. That, totally made me feel like a real Superhero!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Like getting up in a fabulous mood in the morning, feeling lovely and slim then getting on the scale and the bubble bursts.I knew I shouldn't have done that!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    I always expect to see a sweaty over-weight girl in the mirror afterwards. I'm usually right, but I can't wait to be wrong. :laugh:
  • seedawg23
    Do you know hat 10lbs looks like?

Enjoy that feeling as that is a good loss. yes you have more to go but boy, have you done well. !!!!

enjoy, well done.
    x

Thank you! Maybe I'm just easily impressed cuz your compliment just made me feel a tad bit slimmer too. lol
    Well done to you as well!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Lol I felt that way for a year! Keep going!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Lean mean fighting machine! kick some brick! Just keep up the good work and you will look how you feel!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Just keep working hard & we'll all eventually be the superheroes & superstars that we aspire to be! :laugh:
  • seedawg23
    Came home again from the gym tonight feeling like Mrs. Incredible, but looking like Mrs. FritoLay. Lol. It's cool though I did the crime, gotta pay the time. Plus Mrs. FritoLay is five times, stronger, faster and athletic than she was just six short weeks ago.