Plateau Help

Options
Lately i seemed to have reached a plateau of which i cannot overcome. I am about 104 pounds, 5'9, and even though i havnt changed my calorie intake or exercise level, my body doesnt seem to be losing any more weight. I am always under my calorie intake and exercise twice a day so im a little bit confused.

Does any body have any suggestions on either why this is hapenning or things to do to overcome it?

Thanks!

Replies

• JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    troll?

On a serious note... you're too skinny for your height. Eat more... not less. You don't need to lose weight.
  • honey_mocha
    honey_mocha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your body is trying to tell you something. Please don't try and lose anymore weight... you actually should try and gain about 20 to 30 lbs.. just a suggestion.

God Bless!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Tishka, what is your body type like? That could be why, although your weight is low, you aren't as thin as someone with that weight. I'm 104 myself at 5''4, but all of my body weight is gathered in my stomach.

Do you do high-intensity interval training? What about your C/P/F proportions? Maybe you should talk to a nutritionist to help figure it out.

Be as healthy as possible &, once you reach your slim-ness goal, start building muscle to gain those pounds!