Do You Think the Red Team Cheated? BL Fans

Options
13»

Replies

• NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I AGREE W LACEY AND MOST EVERYONE ELSE. SHE THRE IT AND I DONT CARE FOR HER @ ALL! EVERYTIME SHE WINS A CHALLENGE I CRINGE!! I DONT KNOW HOW THAT NICE GUY AND THAT HOUSE PUTS UP WITH HER! I BET HE HAS TO DEFEND HER OR HE WOULD GET A MOUTH FULL FROM HER. ILL BE HAPPY WHEN SHE GOES!!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    She threw it. I dont like her and she is very manipulative. I hate when people use their kids for an arguement that is a sign of desperation to prove your side of any arguement. Well if you left your kids behind then obviously you are doing everything possible. Whatever. When they where talking in bed (the red team) I saw everything I needed to know. She manipulates him something bad. Its either her way or its crying fit time. Kudos for Bob and Jillian standing their ground.
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    THREW IT! And I dont personally have a problem with the fact that she did. Its a game and if she wants to be stupid and not take advantage of the trainers she has at hand then so be it.......BUT BE TRUTHFUL WITH YOUR TRAINERS! Dont treat them like they are idiots. It didnt surprise me one bit that she is a lawyer. I dont care for her but I do like her husband and I think her kids deserve a healthy mom. I dont think they will last to the end. Daris gets my vote. I always want the young kids to win!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    she obviously did throw it those 2 weeks. now yesterday i wasnt sure what to expect. she lost 11 but did anyone else think it was odd that hubby only lost 6??? i think he threw his a lil cuz she couldnt this week. all the focus was on her so nobody said anything bout him losing 6. hes been losing bigger than that, i think that was suspicious. that way he'll lose big next week in case she doesnt! i think the whole issue was just too much drama......but they all got past it at least....now green team on the other hand cant seem to get over anything. i dont like green. too much attitude and whining!!!!!

Good point. I never thought about that!
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    I think they threw the weigh in but with that said, if they did, I don't know why they are so emphatically claiming to not be lying rather than just admit to it. On a different but related topic, I really do not have any favorites this season. Usually from pretty much the beginning there are a few that I feel attached to or that pull at my heart strings but this season I am just not feeling it.

Shannon, I agree. I am just not feeling it, either. I wonder why...????
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    She threw it, there's no denying it. I don't care for the girl at all. When it became apparent that the two pound disadvantage didn't make a difference she had the nerve to say it outloud. The look on Ali's face said it all. This girl is a nasty person and I hope she goes down fast. My 2 cents.
  • jclguru
    jclguru Posts: 123
    Options
    One thing is obvious...Bob and Jillian aren't there all the time working them out.
    If they were, there would be no way the red team could get away with the small
    numbers that they had.

To bad we don't see everyone working out when Bob/Jillian aren't there, otherwise
    it would be real easy to see who is/isn't slacking off. Then again, that would be
    to obvious.

I wonder who the ambulance is for next week?

Doug
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    the Red TEAM sucks.... I don't like how they smiled and laughed when the Green team did bad even if they deserved it. Bad Sportsmanship if you ask me. They are mean and I don't like them.

I would of done the same. If someone has an attitude with me and starts being rude towards me......smiling at their weigh in would give me a lot of pleasure. I am really competitive. If the green team wasn't *****y and cry babies and were decent people, I wouldn't be smiling at them. I would try to encourage them.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    yes, i think she did. i want the purple get it.
    I like the purple girl. She reminds me of Brittany from a previous season. I also like Daris and the grey team.
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    I definitely think she threw the weigh-in. What I don't like about it is her lying about it. If you don't want people to doubt your integrity then don't do stupid things to cause it. I hope they go below the line soon and she goes home. I like her husband but I think he feels that he has to please her no matter what.

I haven't really picked a favorite team yet. I do think that they should've sent Miggy home instead of her daughter. I think Migdalia would have done much better being there by herself. I understand her wanting to go home and see her husband though. I sure hope she manages to lose while she's at home.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    the Red TEAM sucks.... I don't like how they smiled and laughed when the Green team did bad even if they deserved it. Bad Sportsmanship if you ask me. They are mean and I don't like them.

I would of done the same. If someone has an attitude with me and starts being rude towards me......smiling at their weigh in would give me a lot of pleasure. I am really competitive. If the green team wasn't *****y and cry babies and were decent people, I wouldn't be smiling at them. I would try to encourage them.

When she was smiling and winking at the green team, it made me want to walk up and cuff her upside the head for poor sportsmanship. I don't like people like that, I bet they're sore losers too.
  • Fieldsy
    Options

When she was smiling and winking at the green team, it made me want to walk up and cuff her upside the head for poor sportsmanship. I don't like people like that, I bet they're sore losers too.

yeah it was messed up.....but I would have a smirk on my face too. The green team *****ed and moaned towards them so it would be justice to me.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options

yeah it was messed up.....but I would have a smirk on my face too. The green team *****ed and moaned towards them so it would be justice to me.
    Don't get me wrong, I do NOT like the red team (wife), however, we do not necessarily know that she was winking at the green team, or if that wink even occurred in the sequence it was shown. Editors do things to slant the show to create drama. MTV just filmed a show at my kid's high school (My Life As Liz) and trust me, I've seen how they can turn things around through editing to make it look completely different from how it actually occurred. She could've been winking at anyone, at any time during that weigh in and the editors could've chosen to insert that footage right there to make it appear as though she was winking at the green team. Benefit of the doubt.
  • Fieldsy
    Options
    that is very true
  • karoske
    karoske Posts: 38
    Options
    I liked the red team at the beginning (they are from Texas).. But the wife needs to go! She is almost as bad as Tracy was last season! But the green team has some major issues!!!! The daughter needed to stay and work on hers! I understand that her hubby was leaving for war... But still she needs to get that anger out! The mom is just enabling her.. So frustrating to watch!!!
    I really like the orange team! What a sweet kid! :)
  • donnajb
    Options
    The red team girl is lying. OMG, totally!!! Didn't you hear the team's conversation the night before the weigh-in? She told her husband that she needs to focus on losing weight and not the game. She flat out lied, yelled, at Jullian for even questioning her. I don't like her at all...no integrity.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I'm hoping that we see some teams a little more- like the purple and brown, and can't wait to see who gets to come back - yellow or blue. I'm hoping that less of the episode is about MEAN Melissa (red team) and stirring up trouble. Can't wait to see their reaction to another team coming back!