Options
    bump for later.

always looking for new ideas! :happy:
  • tsmith223
    Options
    theworldaccordingtoeggface.com and emilybites.com both have good recipes
  • lisgmcw
    Options
    SparkPeople Recipes are good and thanks for all of the other ideas.
  • 4Sammi
    Options
    Try hungrygirl.com and also local grocery store websites. Many have some really good, healthy recipies
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Ireally like allrecipes.com--they have great recipes, and you can find whatever you're looking for.
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    food.com i absolutely love this site, most of the recipes are in american measurements (im in uk) but you can buy a set of cups for next to nothing or convert all recipes to metric/imperial, not all of the recipes are healthy but the variety available is awsome and if you really fancied something it could be made healthier
  • rosie5656
    rosie5656 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Dotties Weight loss Zone great recipies
  • kristapennie
    kristapennie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Someone once posted on here about yummly.com - I am addicted to this website now! You can search by ingredient(s), adjust to search by taste eg. savory, sweet, salty etc. and the best part you can search Calories per serving!

It's amazing!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :wink:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com is the bizomb!!!!!!!!!!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Cookinglight.com is great. If there is a specific ingredient you want to use you can enter that as a keyword and get TONS of choices. I've subscribed to the magazine for over 10 years which is also great for nutritional information in addition to recipes.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I love good old fashioned Bettycrocker.com. Yes, they have some calorie-laden foods (impossible cheeseburger pie, anyone?), but they also have some more sensible choices. Best thing about it is you can search by ingredients, and if you have a free membership, can file away your favorites in a virtual "recipe box". Love this site! :)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I tried skinnytaste but didn't enjoy most of the recipes, which seemed to just be a lot of ingredient substitutions (a la "eat this not that").. And the name is a huge turnoff, that's just a silly bias though.

I'm an avid fan of eatingwell.com. The best part is that the site is divided into recipe collections for different nutritional needs. I've found a lot of really healthy and delicious recipes there
  • morgycg
    morgycg Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Whole Living has a recipe section, as well as other great sections on fitness and general healthy living. http://www.wholeliving.com/

I also love Epicurious and they have a section of healthy recipes: http://www.epicurious.com/recipesmenus/healthy/recipes
  • Lmdaubman
    Options
    To maximize your "hits", try Yummly.com. It's a search engine that will go through a lot of the websites mentioned (food.com, allrecipes.com, bon apetit, epicurious, etc.) but gives you the added convenience of adjusting calories, fat, cholesterol, etc. along the left to filter down the results. I find it's MUCH more efficient then checking sites individually.

Also, I would second (and third/forth/etc.) many of these websites, especially Skinnytaste. One other is Whole Living (through Martha Stewart).
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kimharper13
    Options
    bump for later
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump!