Finally! My progress with ChaLEAN Extreme and P90X!

Options
RobynMWilson
RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
I think I'm more proud of the fact I finally got these pics resized (I hope) than my actual results! JEEZ! lol

In my before picture, from February 2012, you would think I hadn't been working out. I had been doing my same old cardio and light weights, for years, and it was failing me. I was also sick the past 2 years and having MAJOR problems with my IBS. Three months into ChaLEAN Extreme and Shakeology and I finally found what's working for me! Weight lifting! VERY frustrating when you're busting your butt and not seeing results and that's what I was going through before discovering these programs!

And then finally, with all of my MFP friends' support (y'all ROCK!!) my P90X results! These programs delivered on their promises and there's no turning back for me! I'm on my second round of ChaLEAN Extreme now!! :)

2u9gv83.jpg

35a0zk8.jpg

29lbx9s.jpg

Replies

• Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly you look amazing! Congratulations on your spectacular progress!
  • IsisRosa
    IsisRosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great results! You look awesome!
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    Awesome results!!
  • Mawra
    Mawra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bam! you look HOT!!
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You got abs!!!! Nice!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Amazing abs!!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Great results! I haven't done the P90X, but I can vouch for Chalean Extreme. It even worked on an older body like mine!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Excellent results!! :smile:

Did you follow their diet guidelines? Were you able to do the chin-up exercises from P90X?
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!! Great job!
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    You look SO AMAZING!!!
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow..great job!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i also would like to know what you did diet wise, if you followed their program or not. you look amazing. i have been thinking of getting Chalean as well...
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT! Awesome job! :) Beautiful actually.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    OMG I WANT WHAT YOU GOT!
  • sagefitnessfanatic
    Options
    Lovely! Especially your abs! Congrats!!!
  • burkblondie
    burkblondie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job! P90X is not easy! Beautiful results!
  • RobynMWilson
    Options
    Great results! I haven't done the P90X, but I can vouch for Chalean Extreme. It even worked on an older body like mine!

You look great! And Donna, the 60yr old in the video, was my inspiration throughout! Way to go! Gonna shoot you a friend request :)
  • RobynMWilson
    Options
    Excellent results!! :smile:

Did you follow their diet guidelines? Were you able to do the chin-up exercises from P90X?

I loosely followed the food guide. Since i'm staying w my folks, Dad was NOT having me use their chin up bar on the door frame so I had to settle for lat pull downs with my Bodylastics bands. But they worked very well!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!