30lbs/13.5kg GONE! With a picture!

Options
Below is one of the two pictures that told me I needed to do something. They were taken on the same day by the same person.
I was 103kg/226lbs.
I didn't start MFP till the 12th of August but from the day those pictures came out I started eating better, which was the 1st of august.
I still have 19.5kg/43lbs to go but I'm super inspired looking at this. I've plateaued the last week so I'm upping the exercise and eating cleaner than I have before.
I'm 5'4. I'm 29 years old. I've lost nearly 2 dress sizes.

pwnie3months.jpg

Replies

• sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats on the hard work you have done.. sure has paid off!! ya you!
  • BeeClaggett
    BeeClaggett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Great job lady, very inspiring :)
  • naad27
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the amazing work!
  • alyikat523
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. Keep up the fantastic work. :happy:
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    You inspire me so much! Thankyou for getting me started on a good thing... I tried for a long time to get the motivaiton and the resources to start this journey. I hope I can be as dedicated and successful as you have been so far.
    Even though I had 18kg on top of what you had to lose to begin with, I think we are so similar, same height, age and for years prior to having kids, was hovering around your starting weight.
    I don't need to tell you to keep it up, because you have got the passion and results to keep you motivated. Plus you are pure AWESOME. x

Oh and can't wait for the day you post the pics of you in your goal dress! I'm sure it won't be as far away as it feels. :P
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What are you doing in the pictures? The YMCA dance? You look so puurdy...and skinnie, and puuurdy...you are a kick *kitten* chick!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What are you doing in the pictures? The YMCA dance? You look so puurdy...and skinnie, and puuurdy...you are a kick *kitten* chick!
    Jam timing! (A Non-Skating Official position in roller derby).
    You look awesome!!
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Jam timing! (A Non-Skating Official position in roller derby).
    You look awesome!!

Yes. This is called the 'teapot' unofficially. Lol. The whole crowd sings 'I'm a little teapot' and I do the actions. Heh.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    You inspire me so much! Thankyou for getting me started on a good thing... I tried for a long time to get the motivaiton and the resources to start this journey. I hope I can be as dedicated and successful as you have been so far.
    Even though I had 18kg on top of what you had to lose to begin with, I think we are so similar, same height, age and for years prior to having kids, was hovering around your starting weight.
    I don't need to tell you to keep it up, because you have got the passion and results to keep you motivated. Plus you are pure AWESOME. x

Oh and can't wait for the day you post the pics of you in your goal dress! I'm sure it won't be as far away as it feels. :P

Cara, thankyou. This is one of the comments that nearly had me crying. It doesn't feel so far away but I do want it to be now lol.
  • escape4asecond
    Options
    Like!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing job! keep it up:D
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    really big difference! keep up the great WORK!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference. You look amazing! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    30lbs has certailnly made a difference! u look AMAZING!! keep up all ur hard work!!!
  • skrame
    skrame Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I didn't start MFP till the 12th of August but from the day those pictures came out I started eating better, which was the 1st of august.
    I still have 19.5kg/43lbs to go but I'm super inspired looking at this. I've plateaued the last week so I'm upping the exercise and eating cleaner than I have before.
    I'm 5'4. I'm 29 years old. I've lost nearly 2 dress sizes.

Nice job. I started MFP three days after you, and have lost only half as much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!