Hello *Aloha*

Options
kdabis
kdabis Posts: 34 Member
HI GUYS! I'm excited to be able to start putting that first step down for losing weight. I use to weigh 160 when i was in middle school, then i started doing a VHS video called "Abs of Steal" and i cut out rice all together. Through the years after doing that, i stopped eating hamburgers. I lost 30 pounds from doing all of that. I use to weight 130-135 when i graduated high school, until in 2008 i met someone very special to me. And i love him with all my heart, but i've gained those 30 pounds back! >.< Now i'm really trying to cut out on the eating out at restaurants/fast food places & start exercising everyday (switching up the routines.) Me and my friend started on Monday with a Weight Goal Challenge, both of our deadlines are our birthdays, (july for me, -30lbs.) So i have some motivation there from her. But she's kind of the type that will be like "oh, this sucks, i quit" OR "I dont wanna waste my money on a salad" ...So its really hard to stay motivated so I told her if she quits, dont tell me cuz i'll lose motivation.

ANYWAYS! Im happy i joined this website and feel free to add me! We can motivate each other!!! :)
MAHALO! :)

Replies

• acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! :)
  • CareyT
    CareyT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the site too, but I have had friends on a healthy plan with me that quit. This time I decided I'm going it alone. My boyfriend certainly isn't on board, either. He brought me cookies and ice cream sandwiches the other day! But, I'm trying to remember that there will ALWAYS be temptation to eat poorly, to stop exercising. It's about wanting to do these things for yourself.

Good Luck...

Aloha,
    Carey
  • robinreed10
    Options
    HI! Im new to this site as well and REALLY glad to have found it =) I been trying to loose weight for about 6 months now...the first 2 months were GREAT! Then I just stopped loosing. Then the holidays were here...I didnt really gain during the holidays but fell off the "watch what you eat" wagon, and Im finding it hard to get motivated again! Im with you on the boyfriend buying junk!!!! My husband loves sweets and always eats chips!!!! Its VERY hard when you have someone eating so poorly right next to you. Good luck =)