Looking for motivators and fitness buddies!

Options
Hi there!

I've been a member of MFP for about a year now, and I've met some really awesome people on here! Throughout my year on MFP, I lived with my best friend as well as my husband. My husband and I moved during the summer to our own place after our wedding - and in doing so I lost a really great fitness buddy! My best friend and I had always gone out on the bikes and worked out together a lot.

So, I've gotten back into the swing of things on my own and am doing the Brazil Butt Lift. I just really need some motivators and more people to interact with on our journeys together. Seeing others success makes me want to work even harder to achieve more.

So, yeah, if that is you, introduce yourself and we should be friends! XD

Uma

Replies

• umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Anyone? :(
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. Gemma, 26 from Australia. Don't have a lot to lose and my main focus is fitness. LIfting heavy 3-4 x per week, high intensity cardio 3-4 times per week, pilates once a week. Love playing sports, would like to run a half marathon in a couple months
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI-

Feel free to add me! I love to workout. I've been dealing with a minor injury over the past month, but all is a go for me to get back into routine starting tomorrow! I'll love all types of cardio ! I really want to try Cross Fit, but need to work my way up to that.

Good luck on your journey!
  • babyweightgone
    Options
    Hi-Please add me. I have never used the boards but have been a member for over a year. I have about 10 lbs to lose and need accountability.
  • Lexalina132
    Lexalina132 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trust me, i know how you feel! Please feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • meg_liz
    meg_liz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Uma! Please add me - we are in the same boat! Would love to encourage each other and share motivation!