Rough week

Options
It has been a very rough week for me diet and exercise wise. I got very sick following the H1N1 vaccine and thought.."well i went 2 days without eating so Ill make up for it in 4 days!" Also, I haven't been to the gym in a week!! I don't want to get off track. I have managed to lose 12 pounds pretty quickly and MUST get back on track! Anyone have any advice for how to get out of this slump?!:blushing:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    It has been a very rough week for me diet and exercise wise. I got very sick following the H1N1 vaccine and thought.."well i went 2 days without eating so Ill make up for it in 4 days!" Also, I haven't been to the gym in a week!! I don't want to get off track. I have managed to lose 12 pounds pretty quickly and MUST get back on track! Anyone have any advice for how to get out of this slump?!:blushing:

Just get right back on track with watching your numbers and getting some exercise. It's as simple as that! :wink: :smile:
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's a mindset. You already have the first part, not wanting to lose all the hard work you've put in already. You must just get back to what you were doing! Don't beat yourself up. It's a lifestyle change. You have to overcome these obstacles! You can do it!!!