If I didn't do today's hike I wouldn't have...(pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Gilligan11
    Gilligan11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OOOhhh, love St. John!!! I agree, every Canadian should have to visit the rock, and the red woods in BC, and so much else in between! Thanks for the pics!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

Yis 'by! Waddayaat there for? Gonna be cold here soon dear say. Stay where you're at till I comes where you're too! :wink:

Well lord tunderin!
    I'll tell ya right now dat I can't wait to get 'ome. I misses dat h'accent.
    Yes b'y dear say she'll be cold enough to freeze yer *kitten* hoff by da time I gets dere!
    Have to curl up with me JamJams and a dropatea.... and maybe a blue star to wash 'er down.

hahaha :P
    ohhhh Newfinese.

Online this is fun but in person? Newfinese is the scariest accent ever. So hard to understand! HAHAHA!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Yis 'by! Waddayaat there for? Gonna be cold here soon dear say. Stay where you're at till I comes where you're too! :wink:

Well lord tunderin!
    I'll tell ya right now dat I can't wait to get 'ome. I misses dat h'accent.
    Yes b'y dear say she'll be cold enough to freeze yer *kitten* hoff by da time I gets dere!
    Have to curl up with me JamJams and a dropatea.... and maybe a blue star to wash 'er down.

hahaha :P
    ohhhh Newfinese.

Online this is fun but in person? Newfinese is the scariest accent ever. So hard to understand! HAHAHA!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHB32ll7Ce8 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous view! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!