ouch wine hurts a diet

Options
So I realized just now that white wine hurts a diet and I was drinking blush wine so that hurts a smidge

Replies

• RayMan354
    Options
    Wine... beer... liquor are all detrimental to a diet (trust me, I know). I get a little stupid on the weekends, but during the week its just me and camel juice.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I drink wine often and it hasn't hurt my "lifestyle" All in moderation is not bad. I say lifestyle and no diet because "diet" is temporary while a change in lifestyle is not.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Just make sure it fits in your budget and drink up. I work in the wine industry and we need your support!
  • RDHome224
    Options
    I'm not on a diet, I have changed what I eat and drink, tonight I decided to have some wine for the first time in a month, adding it to my food diary just made me realize how many empty calories are in the consumption of wine
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily. Sometimes at the end of the day if I'm a little short on calories I'll have a glass of wine. And if I know I want to have one later, I make sure I eat more veggies and less pasta, or whatever. I had 2 glasses of wine on Friday night and was down a half lb on Sat. morning! :D
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I drink wine often and it hasn't hurt my "lifestyle" All in moderation is not bad. I say lifestyle and no diet because "diet" is temporary while a change in lifestyle is not.

^ This. :drinker:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options

^ This. :drinker:

Yes.