Any ACE users?

Options
I just started my first day on ACE and its so great! Im not munching all the time.. I feel great! So Im wondering if anyone has any success stories with ACE? Please no bashing or telling me that Im doing something wrong! Im not putting my faith into a miracle drug.. but it does help... I am still eating healthier and exercising. :)

Replies

• ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    As in Asparine, Ephedra, Caffeine? If so.....the closest I got.....is my Stacker2 "pre-workout" shots I got.....I typically take half a shot (6 tsp) prior to my a.m. work out (I even log it in my diary....lol....though it is 0 cals....it does have sodium).....and I feel they get me a better work out...could be placebo though ;) But since quitting coffee (well....not totally....just a 1-cupper now....typically mid-day....rather than a half-pot-er......LOL) these help me out I think.....wake up, particularly.

But yea, if you are referring to Ephedra....that's banned here in the U.S.......though have heard of people getting it black market style from eBay.....etc.....
  • ah327
    ah327 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah,

I take ACE and I absolutely love it! I have been enjoying the extra energy a lot, and not wanting to snack or feel like I'm hungry every waking minute of the day is even better!! So far I've lost about a total of 18-19 pounds, depending on the scale and including before ACE until now. I LOVE IT!!!