Ladies, fave sport bra?

Options
I am interested to know what you love wearing under your singlets? Also, where you get them if you buy online, thanks :smile:

Replies

• BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    bump! I need better bras!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a few I love. I'm busty and they keep me from getting a black eye when I run. I just started using them recently and I'm in love. I got one at a ****s sporting store and then ordered 3 others on Amazon.
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yay... boobie talk!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a few I love. I'm busty and they keep me from getting a black eye when I run. I just started using them recently and I'm in love. I got one at a ****s sporting store and then ordered 3 others on Amazon.

Same here. The Moving Comfort Fiona is the most comfortable and supportive I've found, and I've tried lots.

I went to REI to try them on and get the right size and now buy them from Amazon.
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Lulu's tata tamer. Worth it!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well right now I have a cheap one from Walmart but I just ordered one from zaggora so hopefully it works I will let yall know when I do my first workout in it
  • sassyusername
    sassyusername Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What a good question! Probably an over-share but I wear two bras because I like a lot of support. I wear champion brand, extra support or something another. I only wear them because I live close to Target and that's what they sell. Very interested to hear some opinions though.
  • dewdrp
    Options
    Moving Comfort Fiona is by far the most comfortable and supportive. Moving Comfort Juno is also very supportive and is what I wear when I am wearing a racerback tank, but not as comfortable IMHO. Just like another poster, I buy them from Amazon.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Go to "titlenine.com" and order the ones with 4 or more dumbbells. They are a little expensive....but the "ladies" will NOT move!:flowerforyou: ....and they last forever!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I recently got a Champion bra from Target. It was on clearance so I gave it a shot. It's actually a pretty good bra, but I'm not particularly busty, so what works for me might not work for you depending on your bra size.
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    What a good question! Probably an over-share but I wear two bras because I like a lot of support. I wear champion brand, extra support or something another. I only wear them because I live close to Target and that's what they sell. Very interested to hear some opinions though.

Bump. The $60 + on sports bras is STUPID. Find one that you would wear with your everyday clothes and then layer one of the more SMART money sport bra on top add a shirt and hit the road or gym.

The girls do not know the difference and I am a D tata or breast just need to not hit you when you run :)
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If you have big boobs get an Enell bra. I buy mine on line, but they do have a store locator on their web site. It is a little like stuffing a sausage at first, but the back support is amazing and I can jog without pain or movement in that sucker.

The heavy impact Danskin that Wal-Mart carries is okay, but nothing like the Enell. If you're not a big busted woman, The Danskin would probably be just fine.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I tried running in regular bras and those tight pull over bra tank things that you have to be a contortionist to get into, and doubling up; but in the end, for me, shelling out the 60 bucks for the Under Armour sports bra that clasps like a tradition bra, but holds my 36DDs in place like a vice grip, was a god send.
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If you have big boobs get an Enell bra. I buy mine on line, but they do have a store locator on their web site. It is a little like stuffing a sausage at first, but the back support is amazing and I can jog without pain or movement in that sucker.

Ive also got the Enell bra - the only thing I find is I get very hot wearing it, it doesnt seem to breathe like some others.
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am an A cup, that once was a C. So after 3 kids and bfing plus losing weight, they are deflated. So I need support, padding and lift perhaps? I am sick of being flattened and looking boyish. It's not an easy task to find the right bra aye? Lol
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

Bump. The $60 + on sports bras is STUPID. Find one that you would wear with your everyday clothes and then layer one of the more SMART money sport bra on top add a shirt and hit the road or gym.

The girls do not know the difference and I am a D tata or breast just need to not hit you when you run :)

I don't understand what you are talking about. Why would you wear a shelf bra over a regular bra when you can accomplish the same thing with one good quality sports bra? Besides that weird combo would be nowhere near enough support for my size, and it would cost me the same. $50 regular bra + $20 shelf bra = my $70 Enell. The idea of running in underwire makes my skin crawl.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Watching
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Champion from Target works well for me, too. I'm average sized, though--if you are more generously endowed they might not be your best option.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My vote is for Shock Absorber and Under Armour. Anita's are nice too. Those three are well worth the money in my opinion. I have a Champion as well and it doesnt do much for support, that one was a waste of money for me. I hope you find a brand that works for you. Makes a world of difference.

ETA: I am a DDD or an E too, depends on the brand. I spill out a bit with the Under Armour, but I bought it a bit small to shrink into it :)
  • _lizzie_
    _lizzie_ Posts: 130
    Options
    Panache sports bra...one of the only ones caries my size: they're not so big really, pretty average but I just have a small ribcage. I really like it, I also tried the wacoal which I loved before I shrunk out of their band sizes.