I hate popcorn

Options
Because I love it so much. And I ate it last night at the movie. After eating McDonald's for dinner. And washed both down with rivers of soda. On a day that I skipped my work out. And enjoyed every second of it. So there you have it. My biggest lapse in self-discipline and judgement since January 7. I need good vibes for jumping back on board today!

Replies

• ANGELAWHALEY
    Options
    just get back on that wagon and keep truckin! focus on how cleansing and fresh you will feal while eating all that nice healthy food!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Because I love it so much. And I ate it last night at the movie. After eating McDonald's for dinner. And washed both down with rivers of soda. On a day that I skipped my work out. And enjoyed every second of it. So there you have it. My biggest lapse in self-discipline and judgement since January 7. I need good vibes for jumping back on board today!

OOOOO man I love movie theatre popcorn. with EXTRA butter lol.
  • kksam
    kksam Posts: 38
    Options
    We all have a day like this. Hope you left the extra butter off, otherwise I hope you enjoyed it. (I would have) Today is today and yesterday is gone. Get back to your normal routine and workout to cut what you had yesterday. Maybe add a few extra minutes the next few days. Good luck :wink:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    thanks, ya'll. you made me smile!
  • supercool111
    Options
    I don't understand why people eat at the cinema...
  • amthomps521
    Options
    I can totally relate. You walk in that theater and all you can smell is POPCORN! Tomorrow is another day. When I'm trying to diet it's best I just stay from the theater!
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    forget yesterday - just get going int eh right directions again. You can do it!:happy:
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to the movie last weekend. It was my cheat meal/date. We got popcorn which we haven't had in FOREVER at the theater. Well, let me just say, we must have gotten the bottom of the bucket because it was terrible. It was like burnt crumbs. Needless to say, I didn't eat any of it, and I don't really want it again! lol