Thursday Check In Group - January 28th

Options
0047.gif

Down 2 lbs this week ... yo yo up ... yo yo down. I guess I'm on the down swing this week ... I'll take it. Seriously ... I'm looking forward to seeing how this year progresses. As long as I'm down in the long run then it's all worth it. My goal for now is to get back to the physical activity on a regular basis ... it's so easy for me in the warmer weather because I love the hiking ... but the winter cold and the gym isn't quite as much fun. I think I'll start scheduling certain activities at the gym on certain days ... I'm a planner and that should work better.

Well good luck everyone, I look forward to hearing from you.

January 7 - 184 lbs
January 14 - 180.5 lbs (-3.5 lbs)
January 21 - 182 lbs (+1.5 lbs) (-2 lbs total)
January 28 - 180 lbs (-2 lbs) (-4 lbs total)

Replies

• fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well it is slow going but at least it's going in the right direction. These are my Thursdays

1/1/10 - 190
    1/7/10 - 189
    1/14/10 -189
    1/21/10 - 188
    1/28/10 - 185

Laura
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey all,
    Way to go with the losses ladies, I also lost 2 this week:bigsmile: I am happy with that. But of course the weekend is coming and that is always my down fall. My husband and I are going away for a night and of course that means eating out and drinking but hopefully I will burn off the calories :blushing: :laugh: TMI right?

Oh well here's to another successful week!

SW-240
    CW-232
    GW-175
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    woohoo2.gif

Look at us ... we totally rock!!
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    No loss this week. I was expecting it though. Had a few days this week where I went over calories target. I am actually happy that I didn't gain. Better luck next week. Congrats to all who lost this week!
  • magglett
    Options
    Hello my Thursday Friends ... I just wanted to share a little something. My hubby is turning 50 next month so we've decided to celebrate it in Mexico. Can you believe it? I booked a week long all inclusive in the Mayan Riviera ... YAY!!!! It's amazing what having something to look forward to can do for one's attitude. I've been way on track the last two days, I've started working on my base tan, and I've scheduled my exercise into my days. Woo hoo ... life is good today.

riviera.png
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Morning ... just want to say ...

sweet_wednesday_01.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey there ... you can find the new thread here ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/80031-thursday-check-in-group-feb-4-10