Celebrity Insipiration

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there are any celebrities of famous figures that any of you find inspirational?

For myself it would be Jennifer Garner. She is an involved parent, maintains privacy as best she can, shops at her local farmer's market and makes her own baby food. She's often photographed walking, jogging or playing outdoors with her family, and she has always conducted herself in a respectful maner.

Anyone else?

Replies

• leesapeesa
    Options
    two words... Jillian Michaels.
  • kflook007
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston - she is so laid back and carefree. I love that she is into Yoga for more than a workout, she's really like Phobe in real life. She had to teach Lisa Kudrow how to be flighty the way she was on Friends, haha!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I love Pink! She's my height and has around the same body shape as me. Man, that girl is ripped!
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Heidi Klum....4 kids and STILL an amazing body!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    Oh crud...the girl dating (or was??) Justin Timberlake....she has an amazing body and butt...I know "no kids"....but hey, we can still look like that. Yeah, she's my inspiration...ooooh Jessica Biehl (sp??)
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I guess body wise for me would be hayden panettiere, which I think would be the closest to my body type if I were that lean.
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals DEFINITELY! :smile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I love Pink! She's my height and has around the same body shape as me. Man, that girl is ripped!

I second this for Pink.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options

I second this for Pink.

... and then for someone closer to my age - Demi Moore.
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh crud...the girl dating (or was??) Justin Timberlake....she has an amazing body and butt...I know "no kids"....but hey, we can still look like that. Yeah, she's my inspiration...ooooh Jessica Biehl (sp??)

Yeah she is definately on my inspiration list too! I would kill to have a butt like that!