Applebee's New Low Cal Items

Options
Applebee's has 5 or 6 new low calorie options.

I went last night and had the Grilled Chicken Dijon with Portabellos.

Delicious and only 550 calories! Not bad for a meal out.

Has any one else tried their new healthier options?

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    No, but I LOVE Applebee's!!!! Can't wait to try something off the new menu!!!
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chili's fan, but Applebee's low cal stuff is pretty good I've heard!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Yep, we went last Friday. My wife had the Griled Chicken with Island Rice. I had the Steak & Portebellos off the Weight Watchers menu. Both excellent! But mine was only 330 calories! :bigsmile: An added bonus!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE CHILI's, their salsa rocks!!!! :)
  • breezy62
    Options
    Thanks for the news. I will have to try it. Not many user friendly restaurants out there anymore. Thanks again!!!
  • breezy62
    Options
    My favorite restuarant too!!! They make great chicken fajitas.....
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love Chilis!!! mmm salsa!! Anyway, I was just wondering how accurate the calorie counts are on the Applebees meals?
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    I had the Asiago Steak meal. The steak was delicious but the veggies and potatoes were hideous. I think we just hit a bad time of day though. The potatoes were cold so the stuff that was on them we kind of funky. The "seasonal veggies" were raw. Now I know that is the best way to eat them but I prefer mine at least warm when I eat them with a steak.
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Be vigilant about restaurants' claims of "healthy, low fat, low-cal" offerings.

http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/Restaurants-underreport-or-overreport-calories?src=rss