Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup

Options
I bought this at the store yesterday. I haven't tried it yet but I'll pari it with Kashi Go Lean waffles. It's fat free, sugar free and calorie free. Serving size is 1/4 cup and the only thing that I can see is 95 mg of sodium in each serving...everything else is 0. It's a pretty thin looking syrup. Has anyone else tried this?

Replies

• EmilieRM
    Options
    I have seen it at a friends house once before. Where did you find it in your grocery store? I would like to try some!!! That and some I can't believe its not butter could make an interesting combo for waffles!
  • SnakePlissken
    SnakePlissken Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Its maple flavored splenda for cripes sake.
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    I have seen it at a friends house once before. Where did you find it in your grocery store? I would like to try some!!! That and some I can't believe its not butter could make an interesting combo for waffles!

It was in the sugar free foods section...maybe for diabetics?
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Its maple flavored splenda for cripes sake.

Sorry to offend you with my stupidity. Geez.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I saw that and almost bought it, but I use so little syrup I figured it was ok. Instead I bought the strawberry fruit spread!! DELICIOUS! no sugar, no cals, no fat, no cholesterol and no preservatives!
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    I saw that and almost bought it, but I use so little syrup I figured it was ok. Instead I bought the strawberry fruit spread!! DELICIOUS! no sugar, no cals, no fat, no cholesterol and no preservatives!

What brand is that one? Is it the same?