Starting an uphill climb to make a change - anyone wanna joi

Options
Hi All ~

So I finally decided it was time, no holding back, no looking back. Gotta make a change. I used to think it was better to be alone in this so I wouldn't feel so embarressed about where I am today. But I see so many of you who look like you are doing it or starting it and I am realizing that maybe having support and people to share it with is way better then doing it alone. So I am looking for some Pals to do this with. I'll be your rock, you be mine and we will climb and conquer this mountain together.

AzNikiGirl :0)

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    OH!!! It is allll about the support!!!!
    I am in a group on here called JUNE STARTERS and I could not do it without my girls!!!! :heart: It is so encouraging sharing with people going through the same thing you are....
    You can do this!!!! Many, MANY blessings on your journey!!! :drinker:
  • hoczus
    hoczus Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey AzNikiGirl, I'm new to this site too. I have found it absolutely crucial to my success to have a support system. My support has come from a local group I joined. I'm trying to find online support as well to help with the daily grind of it. :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Both of you should check out our JUne Starters group...... It was originally set up for those of us starting (or recommitting) in June.... BUT we have something soooo wonderful I hate to hog it all.... If you are interested in a great online group here on MFP you should check out our threads!! Just jump in! :flowerforyou: