HELLO FROM WYOMING

Options
I just began this and trying to figure out all the ropes. I was told this is a great site and I am trying now to keep track of everything I eat. Hope this works. I know it takes me first. I was amazed on how I did my first day. I never would of thought. Take care good luck and see you on the DB

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Washington! Good luck, and stay plugged in, it does work.:flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hey back at ya from Montana! Not too many of us from this part of the country :) Welcome - you'll get this figured out pretty quick and be rollin in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    Hey back at ya from Montana! Not too many of us from this part of the country :) Welcome - you'll get this figured out pretty quick and be rollin in no time. :flowerforyou:

LOL only six people live in Wyoming, when I drove through there, it was just one big echo - helllllloooooooo??? It's really beautiful, though. What are those big antelope-looking critters I saw everywhere?

hmmmm, according to the poster below me, at least their relatives live in WY. :ohwell:

Welcome aboard from Alberta, Canada. My husband and I visited your beautiful state in August and my sister in law's mom lived there for many years and she still has relatives through the state.
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Logging foods is the best first step you can take. Educating yourself is the second and surrounding yourself with supportive folks is definately 3rd!

You can do this!

And...PS. I've always wanted to see Wyoming and wouldnt mind moving there someday...

Good luck on your journey!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

LOL only six people live in Wyoming, when I drove through there, it was just one big echo - helllllloooooooo??? It's really beautiful, though. What are those big antelope-looking critters I saw everywhere?

hmmmm, according to the poster below me, at least their relatives live in WY. :ohwell:

Yeah there must be a dozen or so now! LOL - and here in MT maybe 20. There are parts of WY I absolutely love and parts that could just never have existed! It kills me how everything is "devil's" something. Devils Tower, Devils Slide, Hell's Half Acre, Devil's Kitchen (went there last year. Interesting!).