Hello From Indianapolis - GO COLTS!!

Options
My Name is Ashley Anne, I'm 26. I live in Central Indianapolis. I am currently in the process of trying to get back in shape and living healthy. I just recently got married in September of 2009. Since I met my husband I have put on a ton of weight. I am now trying to find people to keep me motivated and stay on top of watching what I eat and my calorie intake. A friend of mine just joined this site yesterday. I've now been a member for about 2 hours and I love it already!!

I would love to find some more people in Indianapolis to keep me motivated. Maybe find some more walking buddies. I'd love to take a Zumba class as well.

If your from Indy add me!!

Replies

• TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on the journey.

PS...in answer to you signature line about Jilliain...Yup...she does....:laugh:
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    From Indy too! Just sent you a message. :-D
  • marybethbeech
    Options
    I'm originally from New Orleans, I live about 1.5 hours outside the city now. I have Saints season tickets, and have ever since I was a little girl :-)

GO SAINTS!!
  • DoubleAA
    Options
    The Saints are the underdog story this year. And if the Colts we're going back this year I would 1.) be very Angry and 2.) Cheering for the Saints. I'm a big fan of Mr. Drew (what a hottie)
  • sumshine2010
    Options
    What's up? My name is Summer. I'm not in Indi but I saw you post and wanted say congrats on recent marraige. Keep up the good work! Go Saints! :laugh: