NSV!!

Options
So this Spring, I purchased a pair of nice jeans knowing that they didnt fit me.. I tried them on the day I bought them and couldnt get them over my thighs AT ALL.

For the past week, I have been wearing them , but they were tight. Today, at 198.4 with TOM I am wearing those same jeans with NO MUFFIN TOP.

its not a huge victory.. BUT ITS MY VICTORY..

I so far have lost 30 lbs. logged in for 205 days and still going.. I cannot wait to keep logging and losing..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MFP and the POSITIVE supporters here!!

Replies

• FDwife153
    FDwife153 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    woohoo! i dont care what you say--dropping a pant size is a HUGE victory in my book!! :) i'm almost to that point myself.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Poi-fect! That's always a terrific NSV! Let us all know when they are falling off you.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    woohoo! i dont care what you say--dropping a pant size is a HUGE victory in my book!! :) i'm almost to that point myself.

Thank you! I agree... its a huge victory!!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Poi-fect! That's always a terrific NSV! Let us all know when they are falling off you.

Thank you!! I will for sure!! it will be all over here!! HAHA....
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I have a few pairs of pants that are the same way. Hopefully when hit my goal those pants will just sliiiiiide on up my legs and look good! :bigsmile:
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I have a certain pair that I eagerly try on every week- no luck yet, but soon. Yes, soon. :)
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I completely disagree with you - losing the muffin top as you have is a huge victory - well done!!!
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Wear them proudly!!!!!! I am so happy when others have this kind of victory. It gives us the impetus to keep trying and know that the struggle is worth it. IT IS worth it and YOU are worth it! Check out my before and after and you will know that I truly get where you are coming from!!!!!
  • niknokd
    niknokd Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, congrats! It's so nice to get confirmation that your body is shrinking and becoming more healthy!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! That definitely is a huge victory! Well done you, what a great feeling :)
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    God Bless you hunne and Keep Going!!!! I started here march 1st, 2012....Had a little bit of a set back the last few months....My dad died and I gained 7 lbs back but I am back on track and I have lost those 7 lbs and I am not giving up!

I love MFP!

Good luck doll! "Persistence and Determination alone are Omnipotent!!!!!"
  • great job!
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Fitting into small pants is the one thing that keeps me motived when the scale and I aren't on speaking terms. lol Keep up the great work!
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    Thank you all! I love this site and everything about it! I have been on cloud 9 all freaking day.. My husband is Elk Hunting so I cant even tell him yet. LOL hopefully tonight. HAHA...
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing! - It makes you feel sooo gooood!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Aren't those the BEST types of NSVs?? :happy:
  • laceybrobie
    Options
    YES!!!!! Today is the 2nd day in a very long time I actually felt pretty.... The first day was this Saturday when i took my profile pic! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!