YOU. LOOK. AMAZING!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You're such an inspiration :-) xoxo
  • Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • mornv
    mornv Posts: 7
    Options
    Good for you! Good motivation for all of us who are wanting to lose weight. By the way you looked beautiful before and beautiful now! Just a healthier YOU!!!
  • QueenD1987
    Options
    i have never posted or commented on anything before but your inspiring WELL DONE GIRL !!!!! you have achieved so much and look smoking well done again x
  • Maxx80
    Maxx80 Posts: 26
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!
  • sladamssr
    sladamssr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!! Thanks for the pics it is very encouraging!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! you dont look anywhere near 200lbs either!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    AWESOME !! YOU GO GIRL!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing and should be damn proud what a great accomplishment and you r encouraging others too,,,thanks for sharing
  • Needtobefitandslimagain
    Options
    Well done! Fantastic to see your photos, you are a great motivation to us all :)
  • Hellguy76137
    Hellguy76137 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Normally I would comment about how amazing that is or how sexy you look but I saw the gun. Guns and girls? Seriously sexy.

Btw, WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Rita_Rocker
    Rita_Rocker Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You just kicked all my excuses out the window!!!! WOW...you look great!!! I KNOW you wil never go back to that "other" person. This person LOVES herself enough to kick her own butt into shape! You are a hero on here for many people. I
    hope you find all the Kama Sutra you have been wanting.....hold your head high and strut it girl!!! You did that for YOU and NOBODY can take that away from you!!! Rita in VA.
  • sillybeachgirl
    Options
    as you should be!! That is so awesome!!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    i have never posted or commented on anything before but your inspiring WELL DONE GIRL !!!!! you have achieved so much and look smoking well done again x

Well I am honored that my post is your first! Thank you!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Normally I would comment about how amazing that is or how sexy you look but I saw the gun. Guns and girls? Seriously sexy.

Btw, WAY TO GO!!!!

Haha thanks! I think the gun is sexy too!
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    incredible transformation! congrats on all your hard work... you look amazing and should be sooo proud :)
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    You just kicked all my excuses out the window!!!! WOW...you look great!!! I KNOW you wil never go back to that "other" person. This person LOVES herself enough to kick her own butt into shape! You are a hero on here for many people. I
    hope you find all the Kama Sutra you have been wanting.....hold your head high and strut it girl!!! You did that for YOU and NOBODY can take that away from you!!! Rita in VA.

HAhaha! I forgot about the kama sutra thing, but yes.... I have gotten to try a thing or two *blush* It's awesome!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! congrats on your success!
  • sirthickness
    Options
    Very well done! Way to kick *kitten*!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!