My NSV!

Options
I may or may not be obsessed with buying jeans from buckle. I'm 6 feet tall and have always had such a hard time finding jeans that are long enough.. Until buckle. These jeans are freakin LONG! They're a little pricey so I don't have very many but I'm slowly buying some here and there. Anyway, my first pair-- size 32 (which is like a 13/14? Idk, I'm just learning these sizes lol)... I told the sales lady that I didn't want to spend a ton because I was trying to lose weight (I had just had my second baby)...I didn't have any jeans that fit and didn't want to continue wearing maternity jeans. Enough rambling... I no longer own those jeans, I gave them to a friend! I recently bought a new pair! This particular jean may run a little big but I bought a size 27!!!! I'm not sure what that size is equivalent to but the last pair of jeans I bought with that weren't from buckle were a size 9 and they fall of my butt. I haven't dropped any weight as of late but I'm pretty excited about the jean thing.:)

l.jpg

ball.jpg

I don't see a huge difference but everyone else does and my pant size shows it I guess!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!