Hopping back on board.....

Options
Trying once again to get on the bandwagon...... I lost about 20 lbs earlier this year and have gained it all back, plus some.
I am finally mentally ready to start this journey again. It has taken me a long time to get back to mentally wanting to lose weight again.

I recently had to buy a larger size pants, but refuse to be in them longer than 2 weeks.....<--My first goal!

I work full time, go to school part time, have 2 school aged kids, and a husband who is not home most workday evenings or Saturadays. I often feel like I do not have the time to deal with eating right or exercise. <----But, no more excuses.

I am looking for any suggestions that have helped others in regards to nutrition and exercise. I only have about 50 lbs that I need to lose AND maintain keeping off!. I am hoping for things that are easy to fit into a busy schedule. I do have access to the YMCA (which I do not use and my parents have a full gym at home.)

Replies

• d0llfacex0
    Options
    I am like you, I lost about 40 pounds the end of last year and into the begging of this year. I did fall off the bandwagon and completely go back to doing/eating what I wanted when I wanted with no regards to it. I've only gained about 8 pounds or so of it back. But I am also trying to get myself back in that determined mind set I once had! Good luck!!