Need support if I am going to succeed!

Options
Hi all, I am Christin. A friend told me about this site and I made an account 2 weeks ago but haven't quite stuck to it. I am 5 ft 7 in and currently weigh in at 219.2 lbs! I am 30 years old and have 3 boys under the age of 11. I have slowly gained over 70 lbs since having my last son almost 8 years ago. With a strict diet and daily walks, I was able to keep my weight between 190-200 lbs. However, when my mom moved in a few months ago, I've been extra stressed (on top of that getting my BS Degree in 2 weeks), and have not worked out since June. My son took a video of me sitting at my desk yesterday and it nearly broke my heart in two when I saw myself! I decided I have to put in the work or I will just get bigger and bigger. My entire family is very overweight so they are not understanding and supportive of what I do. My husband is very in shape (firefighter) and I feel like he is supportive but cannot relate to what I am going through. I NEED to lose this weight once and for all. Through a lot of hard work, changing habits, staying active and prayer I know that I can do this. Please, I need other people who can motivate me and encourage me and I will do the same for you! I tend to be a shy person so this is taking a huge leap for me!

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You have already started to tap into what will make you successful....identifying the reasons to change. Those reasons are what will keep you going when it gets hard. And it will get hard. Glad you are on here. I'm happy to support you!