Philly Burbs Girl here...

Options
A little about me, im a 31 year old gal, just moved from the Wilkesbarre/Scranton area.. to pursue my passion in being a hair stylist Im staying with family right now outside of Philly. I love music, art, hair, fashion, tattoos, cooking/baking and spending time with my boyfriend.
I've struggled with my weight for the past 10 years. I lost 40 lbs for my sisters wedding in 2010 through Weight Watchers Online. but gained 25 of it back since then.. thats A LOT in my book. I'm looking to be consistent with this program, and follow through, not give up, take one day at a time, and just GET HEALTHY. I still want to keep my womanly figure, but this belly fat, and eating crappy has got to go lately!! My goal right now is to track every day, drink 80oz of water a day, and exercise 4 days a week.I'll talk about lbs lost when I see the scale move more.
I would love some new like minded friends on here to cheer me on and talk to when things are rough, or if your bored, or want to talk about life or whatever. I don't deal with drama well,and I'm looking for people who aren't full of negativity.. i get that enough from others. Thanks!

Replies

• FaeKnox
    Options
    Good luck in your journey! I just started up but feel free to add me if you'd like - I'm right outside of Philly myself (on the Jersey side) :)